Terms and Conditions
Copyright © 2019 WCMC
Access to and use of the WCMC website (hereafter known as the ‘Site’) is provided by WCMC subject to the following terms and conditions:
- By using the Site you agree to be legally bound by the terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the website.
- WCMC may change the terms at any time by posting changes online. Continued use of the Site means you agree to be legally bound by these updated/amended terms.
- WCMC maintains this website and all content is copyright WCMC 2015 unless otherwise stated. WCMC grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works there from, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Materials within this Site.
- Materials provided on this Site are provided "as is" and WCMC specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials.
- WCMC is not liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of this Site, including, without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto.
- The presentation of Materials on this website and the geographical designations employed do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of WCMC concerning the legal status of any country, territory or area, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
- This website contains links to other websites, WCMC accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under strict control of WCMC. Any link is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by WCMC of that website.
- The mention of a commercial entity or product in this Site does not imply any endorsement by WCMC.
- WCMC is committed to being transparent about the use of your personal data. The purpose of this information is to describe how process personal data during your engagement WCMC website. We will never sell your information to third parties.
When you use our website we will process your personal data to:
Keep the site secure and problem-free - Our web hosting provider keeps logs of connections to this site so that we can detect and prevent malicious activity. The logs contain your IP address (which can reveal your geographical location), the date and time of your connection, the pages you’ve visited in what order and for how long, and the browser you’re using (which can reveal the device you’re using as well). We make no use of this data on an individual level unless the traffic looks like an attack, in which case we will block the connection. It’s in our interest – and yours – that our site is secure and working properly, so this processing of personal data is done on the basis of legitimate interests.
- This website is controlled and operated by WCMC from its offices in England and as such, these terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WCMC is a registered charity in England and Wales no. 328044. Company no. 02330031. Registered address 219 Huntingdon Road, Cambridge, CB3 0DL.